Monday, October 20, 2014

My kid's quotable 2

A few great Violet quotes of late.

Me: I need to brush your hair because it looks like Daddy maybe forgot last night.
Violet:  He doesn't know.  He's just a man.

This of course links with a previous adorable (yet innocently sexist) remark. 

Violet: Why Daddy didn't do that?  He doesn't do anything right. Because he's a man.

I really should have dated the above!  I think she said them around the time she turned 3 - perhaps in August 2014.

10/9/14:
After nearly two weeks of Mimi staying with Violet in her room, Violet had to sleep alone in her room.  She woke up and said:  Mommy, I was crying in the middle of the night.  I was crying for my Mimi.  There was a storm inside me.

11/29/14:
At Charlie's 1st Birthday party, Violet saw that Charlie had received one of her favorite books Richard Scary's Cars and Trucks and Things that Go.  I told her she better tell Emily and Charlie about Gold Bug.

Emily: Who is Gold Bug?
Violet: Well, Emily.  He is an extremely cute bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment